20080201

Lost Premiere (don't read if you haven't seen it)


I'm calling it right now. The final season of Lost will be the Oceanic 6 returning to the island for some big final confrontation.

I also have a theory that season 5 will take place on and off the island, meaning the Oceanic 6 will leave the island sometime at the end of season 4 or the beginning of season 5. Season 5 will then take place concurrently between the 6 who leave trying to deal with the real world, and those who stayed dealing with the island/Widmore Group, etc.

Ben looked awfully chummy with Locke during that last scene. I'm thinking he'll be worked into that group as a uneasy ally, rather than a prisoner.

Also, if you didn't catch it, Christian Shepard was the guy rocking in Jacob's chair. I think the most logical explanation for that is that Jacob takes on many forms, perhaps doesn't really exist as a corporeal being, and happened to appear as Christian Shepard when Hurley saw him.

Appearing as Christian, much like Cerberus has in the past starts to make me think that maybe Jacob and Cerberus are one and the same; like Cerberus is Jacob's way of moving about the island being that he's trapped in the shed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kind of odd that the smoke monster would choose to look like Christian for Hurley, considering Hurley has no idea who that is. There was obviously some sort of force pulling Hurley towards the cabin, so was that what it wanted him to see? Also, do you happen to have a freeze frame of the face that pops up in the window? I thought it looked like Hurley but it was too quick to be sure.