My buddy who works as a pilot recruiter for a small airline sent me this gem to share. The name of the airline and the poor guy have been removed. Two things to note:
1) No one named Grag works for this airline
2) One of the many reasons his initial interview did not go well was because he started crying when asked, "What do you feel you can bring to this company".
From: XXXXXXXXX
1) No one named Grag works for this airline
2) One of the many reasons his initial interview did not go well was because he started crying when asked, "What do you feel you can bring to this company".
From: XXXXXXXXX
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:11 PM
To: XXXX, XXXX
Subject: Re-apply to [name of company removed]
Hi Grag and happy New Year and the best of my wishes for you and the whole comany.
Im sending this email to let the company that Im still interested to enjoy your Pilot Team
I'm finish my Mountain Air Cargo contract in this April 4 2008 . I would like to know if I can reaply to the comany. Believe me Grag I dont Know what Happening the last time with you Guys but I have the best wishes to work hard for you.
I hope that the company reconsidered my opportunity to be one of your Pilots.
Once Again ,Thank you very much

3 comments:
Is there a "Greg" working there?
or Maybe "Krag"?
He probably meant to type "Gorg"
Post a Comment